Craft East Buyers’ Expo 2018
Craft East Buyers’ Expo is a vehicle for the purpose of promoting crafts and giftware manufactured exclusively in the Atlantic Provinces. For two days in February the finest in candles, clothing, food, glass, home decor, jewellery, leather, metal, native, paintings, paper, pottery, stone, wood and much more will be gathered at the Homewood Suites/Silver Birch Conference Centre in beautiful downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
PLEASE NOTE: An initial deposit of $200. + HST/GST (15%) is required at the time of application and creating your online profile. The balance of participation fees are due in full on December 1, 2017.
CRAFT EAST EXPO – CHECKLIST:
- Contact Craft East Office to Ensure Eligibility (new exhibitors only)
- Complete Sign-In Process, Select a “Trade Show” Account, and Pay Deposit (see note above)
- Complete online Business Profile, Upload Images, Price List & Catalogue* (*optional)
- Select “Projects” from the menu bar, click on Craft East Expo and complete the additional information required for the Expo
- Select Payment by Check or e-Transfer – Complete Transaction, an invoice will be forwarded to your email for payment by December 1, 2017
- If you would like to pay your balance at time of application, Select Credit Card and complete the payment information require
- If you would like to pay your balance on December 1, 2017 by Credit Card, Please select Check for balance and contact the office to arrange payment
ALL Craft East Buyers’ Expo participants receive one (1) full year subscription to the web portal as part of your Expo registration.
Pricing for Craft East Buyers’ Expo is as follows:
Pricing for Craft East Buyers’ Expo Atlantic Exhibitors:
Hotel (ALL-Suite) Exhibits – includes hotel suite (3 nights):
– $420.00 (Exhibit Fee) + $396.00 (3 nights hotel stay) + HST
TOTAL: $816.00 + HST
(Other booth sizes available by request)
– Add $320.00 + HST for suite sharing
Conference Centre Showcases (standard trade show booth):
– $470.00 (Exhibit Fee) + HST
Emerging Artists – Micro Booth in Conference Centre
– $270 (Exhibit Fee) + HST
Note on Suite Sharing:
It is possible for more than one company to share a hotel suite for exhibiting at Craft East. This will depend on the nature of the product and the set-up required to effectively display your products. Sharing suites must be pre-approved by Craft Alliance at the time of application.
NOTE: Hotel Suites only have 1 King bed, so anyone sharing may have to book extra accommodations within the Homewood Suite or Hampton Inn.
Participation cost includes:
Suite Exhibits: Use of suite for exhibit, display tables available upon request. Room includes kitchenette and living room, size depends on room configuration. Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast; Complimentary Wi-fi; Housekeeping each morning before expo opens; Use of hotel facilities (pool, fitness centre); and parking at an additional cost, if required. Due to timing and schedule for the expo, a 3 night hotel minimum is required, paid in advance to Craft Alliance. There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures from the hotel. For ideas on making the most of your Suite Exhibit, read our Tips for Suite Exhibitors.
Conference Room Exhibits: exhibit space in the Silver Birch Conference Centre, white pipe & drape, tables & chairs (if required), wi-fi, electrical service is included.
All exhibitors are additionally granted access to the Craft East Exhibitors’ Lounge on Level 2 of Homewood Suites, where we will offer a space to take a breath and enjoy complimentary snacks and refreshments throughout the weekend.
Silver Birch Conference Centre Floor Plan at Craft East Buyers’ Expo