About buy craft; local
1. to acquire the possession of, or the right to, by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money; purchase.
1. to make by hand;
2. objects handmade, a trade, or occupation requiring special skill, esp. manual skill and dexterity;
3. an object of functional, decorative and aesthetic value embodying the technical and design skills of a craftsperson with direct control over hand, tool and machine
4. the members of a trade or profession collectively; a guild semi-colon ; 1. used to indicate a coordinating function between the major elements of buy craft; local to focus attention on our key element — craft
1. pertaining to or characterized by place or region; serving the needs of a region or distinct community, like the craft community.
2. local is a state of mind: it’s about making a decision and giving more consideration to support small business, small production and a broader community network. Making support for handmade a priority, whether it be in your city, region or country.
buy craft; local is a project of Craft Alliance ~ Alliance métiers d’arts
If you would like to be listed on our Supporters page, please complete the form provided on the site. All listings are reviewed before being posted. It may take 1-2 weeks to get posted, depending on the volume of postings to be reviewed.
If you would like to link our website to yours, please see our Resources page for web badges and other items available to promote buy craft; local
While we would like everyone to assist us in the promotion of buy craft; local, we would appreciate if you would acknowledge buy craft; local when using our materials or quoting our website.
We will be developing new ideas and promotions for buy craft; local in the coming months, please check back regularly.