The Glass Bakery
Plum & Posey
All for Knot
Craft Alliance ~ Alliance Métiers d’art is a Pan-Atlantic Trade Association Representing the Craft Sector in Atlantic Canada. The Alliance is made up of craft councils and guilds, craft media organizations and other craft related industry, educational or government organizations, who express interest in supporting the objectives of the Alliance.
- Expose your products to a network of retailers from Canada and beyond.
- Build your brand by growing your online presence.
- Access exclusive opportunities in the craft sector.
- Develop your business and marketing acumen with Craft Alliance professional development opportunities.
- Explore Exporting Opportunities & Resources
@torontoartfair's call is open Nov. 28 - Mar. 9! ⏰Join a juried showcase of #Artists and #Makers at Canada's leading contemporary outdoor art fair. Artists of all backgrounds + mediums are invited to submit! For more info about #TOAF59 and to apply ➡️ https://t.co/xM7lcgeDYD https://t.co/OQ6OXNmZcj
Never underestimate the power of just showing up. Thanks @culligandave, ThreeSixFive Media, and @SaltWireNetwork for telling our story of going to NYC so beautifully. Check out the full video using the link below. https://t.co/p9HOWc9NR7
Congrats to Sharon Leriche, winner of the Industry Leader/Supporter award at the 2019 @CraftEastExpo - as well as Molly Made Fibre Art Studio in Woody Point, & the @CraftCouncilNL Gift Shop in St. John’s, for being named a top 5 craft retailer in Atlantic Canada #NLarts https://t.co/INanUU39B9